Whew! The A – Z challenge was fun, but boy am I glad it’s over – it was getting a little gruelling there towards the end.
In the wake of the Challenge, I’ll be returning to my usual bi-weekly posting routine with a few changes. So here’s what you can expect going forward:
- Mondays – The usual Monday Morsel feature, but as I’ve just started writing Stalking the Demon, the sequel to my novella, Confronting the Demon, I’ll be alternating morsels from In the Company of the Dead and Stalking the Demon.
- In 2016, I’m returning to Scotland! It’s been six years since my last visit, and this next one is so close I can taste it. To share the experience with you, every second Friday I’ll be posting about one of our planned destinations on the trip. Come tour Scotland with me!
- Once a month I’ll be posting an historical feature on medieval arms and accoutrements;
- I’ll be reviving my mythology series, with a twist – instead of looking at mythological creatures, I’ll be looking at various aspects of European mythology. This feature will also be appearing once a month; and
- If there’s five Fridays in a month you’ll get a special feature post, or otherwise from time to time I may make additional posts at a time of my choosing.
I hope there’s something in the new feature to interest you, and I hope to see you soon.
If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to check out my previous posts if you haven’t already. If you’re finding yourself here often, you might like to join as a member, sign up to the blog through RSS or email, or sign-up to my newsletter. Check out my March Newsletter if you missed it.
Don’t forget to share the love and spread the word on Twitter, Facebook or StumbleUpon (or other social networking site of your choice) if you know other people who might also enjoy this.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!