- Am I going to have time for this? My husband is constantly telling me I over-commit and make myself too busy. Full-time work, I’m a mother, a wife, writing a novel, working on multiple short stories, promoting myself on Twitter, managing two blogs (yes one wasn’t enough for me), I’m usually doing writing workshops (four right now) and my latest project is to establish a newsletter (subscriptions are open if you’re interested). Perhaps he has a point?
- If I do have time for this, I need 26 topics. I usually only blog once a fortnight on this blog, so that’s a year’s worth of topics. I think about that fact and it’s an immediate disincentive to do this challenge. Those topics could get me through the next 12 months!
- To cut that down, I could post some fiction instead. I don’t usually post fiction on my blog, preferring to seek alternative markets for it (OK I haven’t done much of that yet, I’m working on it, all right…) but I could do some flash fiction for the blog.
- Participate in the A to Z Blogging Challenge with 26 topics; or
- Participate with 13 topics and 13 pieces of fiction (or some other combination of your choice); or
- Just write some fiction for you to read and not participate at all; or
- If you insist, you can suggest ‘Other’.
D – Daylight Robbery – How My Electricity Company Steals My Solar Power
O – Oh My God, Are You Really Wearing That?
Q – Discuss With A Q – Reasons to Use This Comment Widget
|Anyone for a dose of fantasy fiction?|