- Storage – paperbacks take up room, and avid readers will already have stacks of books (possibly literally);
- Convenience – paperbacks are heavy to carry around, and inconvenient when about to finish a book, as you must carry two;
- Ease of reading – E-readers are generally easier to hold and manoeuvre, particularly for readers of large books or readers with problems like arthritis or carpal tunnel.
- Account – If you don’t have an Amazon account, set one up. Follow the link to Amazon – note that you can’t give Kindle books as gifts from some Amazon Kindle Stores;
- Choose your books – In the search bar, use the drop down menu to select ‘Kindle Store’ and search for books you know the recipient will like;
- Gift details – On the right of the book page, click ‘Give as a gift’, and select ‘Email the gift to me’. Complete the recipient’s details, and your gift message. Change ‘Your Name’ to the names you want the gift to be from e.g. Mary, Bob, Matt and Lucy;
- Place order – Select place order to have the gift voucher emailed to you;
- Print voucher – Once you receive the emailed voucher, print it and cut it to size;
- Gift Wrapping – Amazon gift vouchers (when cut to size) fit nicely in pre-made DVD gift boxes, so you even still have a gift to put under the tree! If you can’t find any of these boxes, put the vouchers in a beautiful Christmas card.
|DVD gift boxes – perfect for Amazon gift vouchers|